According to iTunes, the accessibility improvements listed below have been made to the application.
VoiceOver improvements and bug fixes
- VoiceOver functionality on tweets now supports standard accessibility options
- VoiceOver reads if there is an image or quote attached before the timestamp
- Improved VoiceOver interaction when changing tweet selection via the keyboard
- VoiceOver and the visual interface’s current tweet selection should no longer get out of sync
- VoiceOver can access the mark unread/delete thread actions in the direct messages inbox
- Fixed VoiceOver navigation of direct message threads
Image sharing accessibility improvements
- After attaching an image to a tweet, you can tap on the thumbnail to add a description for the vision impaired
- VoiceOver automatically reads descriptions for images that have been annotated with alternate text
The specifications for Twitterrific and download link can be found in the iTunes store.
Top of page