Held from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm US central time, the conference will be streamed live with time for asking questions directly to the speaker. Attendees can also chat with other attendees.
- Color for the Colorblind by David Berman, Strategic Consultant
- The Inexactness of Web Accessibility by Jared Smith, Accessibility Trainer from WebAIM
- Accessibility & HTML5 by Anitra Pavka, Web Accessibility Advocate
- Screenreaders, ARIA and HTML5 by Jason Kiss, Accessibility Consultant and Researcher
- Captioning Strategy by Glenda Sims, Senior Accessibility Consultant at Deque
- Integrating Accessibility Across Devices by Henny Swan, Inclusive Design and Accessibility Consultant for the Web
- Everything I know about Accessibility I learnt from Star Wars by Derek Featherstone, Accessibility Specialist
Recordings of the sessions will be available online to registrants after the conference.
Top of page