ANZANG is a competition which celebrates the natural heritage of Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica and New Guinea through photography. Photographers go to great lengths to capture breathtaking images of the natural world before their work goes on show at the South Australian Museum.
Finalists for the 2015 competition have been selected in the following categories:
- Animal Portrait
- Animal Behaviour
- Animal Habitat
- Interpretative Photography
- Threatened Species
- Our Impact
In addition, a Portfolio category has been reviewed for the best collection of six or more images.
Audio described tour information
Two live, audio described tours of the exhibition will be given by Lara Torr, the Museum’s Manager of Community Programmes. The tour will include opportunities to handle objects which relate to the images and to get up close to the artworks.
- Tour dates: Wednesday 26 August at 11am and Saturday 29 August at 2pm.
- Duration: Each tour will last approximately 45 minutes.
- Location: The South Australian Museum, North Terrace, Adelaide (please meet in the Museum foyer).
- Cost: Free, but an RSVP is essential. Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com or call (08) 8207 7392.
In addition to the audio described sessions, Auslan supported tours will also be available.
For more details, visit the South Australian Museum's Australian Geographic ANZANG Nature Photographer of the Year exhibition listing.
Top of page