The initiative features resources for web developers, designers, content producers and managers on how to incorporate accessibility into every stage of a website’s life. Access iQ™ is geared towards meeting the needs of those making accessible websites for government under the National Transition Strategy.
Access iQ™ delivers:
- Comprehensive information on international web accessibility standards, including WCAG 2.0
- Information on the different assistive technologies people use to access computers and mobile devices
- Guides on how to incorporate accessibility into every stage, from website planning to content writing
- Workshops, seminars and conference presentations
- A service directory and job board
- A forum where users can share knowledge and solve problems
The site features contributors with a diverse range of specialties within the accessibility field including testers, developers and user experience consultants.
By empowering web professionals with the knowledge and skills to create accessible sites, we hope that users with a disability begin to see a more inclusive web.
Top of page