The program, the first of its kind in the southern hemisphere, is designed to cater to the interests of people with a disability, policy makers, device manufacturers and software developers.
- Axel Leblois, the Global Initiative for Inclusive ICTs (G3ICT)
- Karen Peltz Strauss, US Federal Communications Commission
- Hon. Kelly Vincent, Member of the Legislative Council, South Australian Parliament
- Dr Scott Hollier, Media Access Australia
- Graeme Innes AM, Australian Disability Discrimination Commissioner
- Chris Althaus, Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association
“One of the core ideas behind the conference was to have everyone together in the same room, having an honest discussion around how we can make mobile apps and technologies accessible for everyone,” said ACCAN CEO Teresa Corbin.
M-enabling Australasia 2013 will be held in Sydney on 14-15 August. Registrations are now open.
Top of page